Ideal Earth Water
Refreshing water like a mountain spring... from your tap
Can Fluoride Make You Stupid?
For many years, we have been told that fluoride is good for our teeth. But the truth is, research has uncovered the truth about Fluoride. Not only can it make you fat and stupid, but also can make your kids hyperactive with cognitive difficulties. Fluoride causes increased uptake of aluminum in the brain, thereby contributing to Alzheimer’s disease. Beyond that, fluoride causes bones to become brittle so they break easily.
Take a look at the research findings on fluoride, not only in the United States, but all over the world.
• Researchers from Harvard University’s School of Public Health and China Medical University reviewed 27 different fluoride studies done in China, India, Mexico, and Iran. Their findings found “strong indications” of fluoride exposure issues for children living in municipalities that fluoridated the public drinking water. Based on the findings, children consuming fluoridated water had lower IQs than children who did not.
• In the Xiang (China) study, the children in the fluoridated village suffered 5-10 points lower IQ and more mental handicaps than the children in the non-fluoridated village.
• Pregnant rats that drank fluoridated water gave birth to hyperactive babies who exhibited retarded behavior and cognitive defects when continuing to consume fluoridated water. Male newborns exhibited “hyperactive” behavior. According to the CDC, ADHD affects an estimated 5.2% of children ages 3-17.
• A 1998 study by Julie A. Varner found that rats fed distilled water with the addition of either sodium fluoride or aluminum fluoride for 1 year found that both groups of rats had an increased uptake of aluminum into the brain and formed beta-amyloid deposits associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
• Increased arthritis rates. The first symptoms of bone poisoning are identical to the first symptoms of arthritis.
• Fluoride affects the thyroid gland as well as the teeth and bones. Tune in next week to found out how your extra weight and lowered metabolism can be attributed to fluoride consumption.
Sources: “The Fluoride Deception” by Christopher Bryson and “The Case Against Fluoride” by Paul Connett, PhD, James Beck, MD, PhD and H.S. Micklem, DPhil
We make the only water filter that removes fluoride to non- detectable levels by water test for 4-5 years. Other filter companies may claim that they remove fluoride, but the key questions to ask are “For how long?” and “How much fluoride do you remove?”
Why would you waste your money on a filter that doesn’t do the job when you can have the security of a third party water test verification that our system does what we say it does. We will provide you with a free analysis of your water test and refer you to the water testing lab that we have had the longest success with.