Ideal Earth Water
Refreshing water like a mountain spring... from your tap
5 Things Every Parent Needs to Know About Water
Our bodies are 70% water. Water is the foundational building block of life. We cannot live long without it. Would we want our babies to drink a toxic substance that is an environmental hazard – used as a pesticide and rodent poison? You can’t dump it in the environment, so if you just dilute it enough, it is safe to add to the water? What happens to babies and young children? What happens to fertility? Let me tell you a bedtime story. . .
Once upon a time there was a toxic substance called fluoride. It was a valuable ingredient used by industry and the military for economic power. If it was added to a compound, it made the compound stronger and more potent, so it was very useful in a variety of ways. It attracted plutonium and uranium particles that otherwise would not be harnessed, paving the way to the creation of atomic and nuclear bombs. It made the surfaces it coated slippery, so it paved the way for non-stick Teflon pans, as well as furniture and carpets that became stain resistant. It was wonderfully useful to so many industries and to the military in weapon creation! In fact, it is a component of Sarin, a nerve gas used during World War II that kills through inhalation.
But, there was “a sticky problem.” Fluoride is a poison, as lethal as arsenic and lead. If the industries and military were going to use lots of it, there would be billions of tons of waste, far more than could be used by the fertilizer and pesticide industries. What could they do?
So the heads of the large corporations paid their scientists to come up with a solution, and one of them did. In order to duck potential lawsuits that could put them out of business, he theorized that small amounts of fluoride reduced the amount of dental cavities. Eureka! A way to easily dispose of a toxic poison and make billions of dollars in profits!
Other scientists were hired to provide results to back up the claims. They chose results that agreed with their theories and ignored those that didn’t. Because fluoride was a well-known pesticide and rodent poison, a successful PR campaign was started, and voila! They now had a workable solution to get rid of the toxic substance without terrible environmental pollution. Fluoridation of public water supplies began, and any scientist who upset the apple cart with results that showed fluoride’s damaging toxicity was slandered and blacklisted, while their scientific studies “disappeared.” Only careful research has brought them to light. The evil queen has been poisoning us and our children. How does this affect us?
5 Things Every Parent Needs to Know About Fluoridation:
1. More than 60 studies on animals have identified a link between fluoride exposure and male infertility. Fluoride is an enzyme poison that damages chromosomes and DNA. University of Missouri research showed damage to the ovaries and testes. Could our increasing infertility be contributed to by fluoride? The studies say “Yes.”
2. Because fluoride affects collagen, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones are damaged. Osteoporosis and deformation of bones inevitably follow. Fluoride is particularly harmful during pregnancy and fetus development in the womb, especially to the baby’s developing nervous system. Mental retardation and increased incidence of Down’s syndrome has been documented.
3. Researchers have found that fruit juices contain significant amounts of fluoride. 42% of samples analyzed had greater than 1 ppm and grape juice was the worst offender with up to 6.8 ppm, due to fluoride-containing pesticides used on grapes.
4. Baby bottle tooth decay, often the target of pro-fluoridaters, supposedly caused by giving baby milk, juice, or sugared water has been shown to be more prevalent in fluoridated communities and among migrant workers who are subject to fluoride toxicity.
5. Recent studies indicate that fluoridating chemicals added to the water with other chemicals, such as chloramine, leach lead from brass fittings and increase uptake of lead into children’s blood. Even low levels of lead can compromise intellectual development in children. Maybe leaded paint was the wrong target! Many studies have proven lowered IQ in children who are subject to fluoride.
6. OOPS – There are more than 5 reasons: Children make up 40% of the asthma cases. The Clean Air Campaign Task Force found in 2000, that “hundreds of thousands of Americans suffer from asthma attacks, cardiac problems and upper and lower respiratory ailments associated with fine particles from power plants.” Researchers found babies in high-pollution areas were 40% more likely to die from respiratory causes and a 26% risk increase for sudden infant death syndrome.
7. Cooking increases fluoride. Any food that contains fluoride has been shown to have increased levels after being cooked in fluoridated water. What about when you are using Teflon coated pans? The fumes from a hot Teflon pan can kill a pet bird in the kitchen.
So what about tooth decay? Well fluoride has actually been proven to cause teeth to crumble. Crest toothpaste carries a warning for children less than 3 years of age – that they should not use it. Fluoride has been proven not to prevent tooth decay. It is only clever endorsements and PR that have forwarded that lie.
Do you really want your family, especially your children, to be drinking and bathing in fluoridated water? Bathing in fluoridated water was one of the treatments in the 1930s used by doctors to depress an overactive thyroid. Maybe your child’s obesity is not yours or their fault.
Sources: “Fluoride: Killing Us Softly,” by Dr. Gary Null; “The Effects of Fluoride on the Thyroid Gland,” by Dr. Barry Durrant-Peatfield MBBS LRCP MRCS; “The Fluoride Deception,” by Christopher Bryson; “The Case Against Fluoride,” by Paul Connett PhD, James Beck MD, PhD, and H.S. Micklem DPhil
We at Natural Plus Plus LLC have learned the terrible truths about fluoride and other toxic chemicals that are in our water. This is why we designed our Ideal Earth Water Filters – to provide you with natural health-giving water wherever you reside. We can’t all live in the mountains or by glaciers, but through our filtration system, we can provide you with that same pristine, pure water. Even if you live in an apartment, you can drink and cook with “water like a mountain spring.” Our Under sink filter can be taken with you when you move.